Experience Los Angeles Like Never Before - Expedition 2 has designed Los Angeles Downtown Food Tour showcases the innovation and trendy restaurants of the Los Angeles culinary world. Having a office in Downtown LA for over 20+ years Expedition 2 Inc. has knowledge of DTLA like no one else. We will share history of downtown, take you to eating spots which are hidden jewels and loved and visited by us over years! We will stroll through the historic core neighborhood learning about its fascinating history and incredibly captivating architecture, while going behind-the-scenes to meet chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts. We will start our tour with Brazilian Appetizer and surprise drink, have another appetizer and small entree while making stops at historical and fun attractions and finally have dessert.
Dive into chef playground - Downtown LA. Why choose one single restaurant when you can sample the lot? Join us for culinary exploration, fun, and great tasting food.
Downtown Los Angeles Food Tour Itinerary
We will have 5 tasting stops on this tour -
Discounted Pricing - We will have 2 appetizers, 1 small entree and 1 dessert with a surprise Drink. During walking Food tour we will experience great food while talking about downtown LA history, touching base on how DTLA transformed into culinary hub and we will visit few attractions too.
Website Full Price - 5 Appetizer, 1 Entree, 2 dessert + 1 surprise Drink. During walking Food tour we will experience great food while talking about downtown LA history, touching base on how DTLA transformed into culinary hub and we will visit few attractions too.
DURATION- 3 hours (approx)
Downtown Los Angeles
CAPACITY- 10 persons per guide
DRESS- It's a walking tour, so dress comfortably!
- Thursday - 11 am - 2 pm
- Friday - 11 am - 2 pm
- Saturday - 11am - 2pm
** We can always run the tour on your preferred time and day, pls. email or call us at 1213-797-4407 / email@example.com and let us know your preference.
Verve Coffee Roasters - 833 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Don’t forget your camera or video camera – the photo opportunities are amazing!
- Food is included. 5 tastings (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments).
- 5 tasting
- Additional tour of Historical buildings in DTLA
- Visiting DTLA Attractions
- A word about gratuities ... it is traditional for guides in such a service industry to rely on gratuities for a significant portion of their income. This time-honored tradition promotes excellence in service and you might want to bring along cash in case you want to express your appreciation to your guide in this way. Suggested gratuity is 15-20% of the tour price.
- Advanced reservations are required for this tour.
- Tour can be only re-scheduled 24 hrs in advance, last minute cancellation will get No-Refund!! (Please know we schedule our guide and place sample orders in advance)
- Child Special- 2-10 yr - On full price of tour we offer 50% discount for Child, if bought through Groupon or used any special we don't offer any child discount.
- 48-Hours advance notice is required for online bookings. To make reservations for tours departing within 48 hours, please call Expedition 2 Reservations Desk at (213) 797-4407
- This tour has a 4 person minimum requirement. This tour is a social experience, if we don't meet minimum requirement tour will be rescheduled, only tours bought at Full price can request specific date and time. If you are a single traveler, please call our reservation desk at (213) 797-4407 locally to inquire about joining an existing tour or you may email us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
For reservations for 20 guests or more or for groups please contact our Sales Department at (213) 797-4407