COFFEE & SWEET TOUR OF LOS ANGELES
Pamper Yourself With Gourmet Coffee, Macaron & summer sweet delight.
Angel City's obsession with coffee & gourmet sweet treats is well documented. As a result the city's specialist coffee hot-spots constantly raise the bar as they innovate to gain a competitive edge, in LA, coffee is serious business. If you are a coffee & Gourmet Sweet enthusiast this tour is a MUST! From farm to cup, every factor in the black art of the making the perfect coffee, how and where the beans are grown, when they are picked, how they are roasted, stored, and crushed, even the water used can drastically change the taste of a cup of coffee. We look in depth at the history, business and culture of Los Angeles favorite drink, while tasting some of the finest coffee creations in the world, so join us for a jolt of the good stuff on the Coffee & Macaron Tour of Los Angeles walking tour!
COFFEE & MACARON TOUR OF LOS ANGELES HIGHLIGHTS
LA Sights We'll pass by some of the best sights downtown LA has to offer, prepare for stories and photo opps to enjoy on your caffeine rush!
DURATION- 2 hours (approx.)
DTLA DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
CAPACITY- 25 persons per guide
- All Sample size coffee tasting is included in the price. Tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
Groupon/Livingsocial Vouchers - 3 Coffee tasting and 1 Macaron + visual surprises We need Minimum 6 Groupon Vouchers to run the tour
- Website Full Price - 4 coffee tasting + 1 Macaron + 2 summer delight +Visual Surprise We will schedule tour on your desired date/time if available
DRESS- It's a walking tour so wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Wear hat and don't forget to use SPF.
Saturday @ 11.00 am
Verve Coffee Roasters
- 833 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Parking - Next to Verve
- A word about gratuities ... it is traditional for guides in such a service industry to rely on gratuities for a significant portion of their income. This time-honored tradition promotes excellence in service and you might want to bring along cash in case you want to express your appreciation to your guide in this way. Suggested gratuity is 10-15% of the tour price.
- Advanced reservations are required for this tour.
- Tour can be only re-scheduled 24 hrs in advance, last minute cancellation will get No-Refund!! (Please know we schedule our guide and place sample orders in advance)
- Child Special- 2-10 yr - On full price of tour we offer 50% discount for Child, if bought through Groupon or used any special we don't offer any child discount.
- 48-Hours advance notice is required for online bookings. To make reservations for tours departing within 48 hours, please call Expedition 2 Reservations Desk at (213) 797-4407
- This tour has a 6 person minimum requirement. This tour is a social experience, if we don't meet minimum requirement tour will be rescheduled, only tours bought at Full price can request specific date and time. If you are a single traveler, please call our reservation desk at (213) 797-4407 locally to inquire about joining an existing tour or you may email us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
For reservations for 20 guests or more or for groups please contact our Sales Department at (213) 797-4407